Hosted Exchange Email
WHO DO YOU HAVE INSTALLING YOUR OFFICES CABLE NETWORK?
Having a proper cable network is essential for every modern office. Our IT network cable is installed professionally and we make sure to eliminate all extra visible cables as well as to eliminate all unnecessary cable clutter. During the installation, we make sure that all communication jacks are installed wherever necessary. We install all kinds of cables, such as CAT3, CAT5E, CAT6, RG59, VGA, HDMI and others. Our techs always double check your network to make sure that all cables are tested with the latest state of the art networking test tools. We install fast network switches and routers to optimize your network performance as well as making sure that your office systems are integrated and running smoothly.
What is Cloud PBX?
In the past, installing a corporate phone system or PBX required a huge expense. Not only did you have to buy expensive and bulky PBX hardware, but you had to pay someone to install and maintain it. But phone systems have evolved. With Cloud PBX, all you need to do is buy the pre-configured phones and connect them to the Internet.
What is PBX?
Private Branch Exchange (PBX) is a private system within a company that allows a business to manage multiple phone line extensions and calls within and outside of the company. Traditional PBX hardware technology, that makes call management possible, is generally stored physically on-premises within the company. Each phone extension connects by wire to the PBX terminal through a plug in the wall.
Enterprise-grade phone systems
Infinity Technical Services Cloud PBX allows your company to plug into our PBX equipment through the cloud, saving you money and space while providing your company with over 40 call features that present your SMB just like a Fortune 500 company. Features such as voicemail to email, hold & park, call transfer, and call recording will all be managed through your company's own private administrative portal.
Quality and Reliable Calls
You won't sacrifice quality for cost with Cloud PBX. Infinity Technical Services has programs and processes in place to help assure high-quality calling, including customer site pre-qualification and constant real-time monitoring of our network for any QoS issues, and all of it is financially backed with a 99.999% uptime service level agreement. That's about five minutes of downtime a year.
When unforeseen emergencies strike (power outage, severe weather, theft, etc.) your business, Cloud PBX can help your business stay afloat by allowing you to forward calls to your mobile devices or to an off-site location. The key to surviving downtime is to maintain a working communications system. If your phones are up, you can still contact customers and preserve vital relationships while your business works towards getting back up and running.
Phone Cost Savings
Save your business money by eliminating the need for expensive equipment and the technical experts needed to install, maintain and repair it. Get feature-rich phone service for a low monthly cost.
Exchange Email service details
Why move to the cloud?
Capital savings and ROI benefits
- Avoid capital expenditure. There's no hardware to buy or software to license, so you don't need to sink your capital into on-premises infrastructure.
- Make your costs more predictable. Infinity Technical Services let you consolidate your expenses into simple, monthly per-user fees.
- Reduce your opportunity costs. By freeing your IT staff from maintenance, they'll be able to stay focused on the value they add to your business.
- Lower your power and internet bills. With less need for on-premises servers, you'll use less bandwidth and lower your electric bills.
- Improve your revenue per square foot. Shifting servers into the cloud frees up the real estate you've dedicated to on-premises hardware.
Security and business continuity benefits
- Ensure the reliability of your systems. Our datacenters possess extensive electrical redundancies, multiple internet connections and comprehensive data backup strategies.
- Keep your business data safe. Our datacenters far exceed the physical security standards most businesses could achieve on their own.
- Protect yourself from digital threats. Beyond our Advanced Email Security anti-spam and anti-malware tools, we monitor our network 24/7 to protect your data and services.
- Simplify business continuity. Your company data can be accessed from anywhere, at any time, which simplifies disaster planning and recovery.
IT and business agility benefits
- Extend Fortune 500-style communication and collaboration tools. Empower your people with the latest and most powerful business software.
- Stay secure and up-to-date. We perform upgrades and patches to keep you current without any effort on your part.
- Make your company more mobile. You can access your cloud via desktop apps, the web, or with iOS, Android, Blackberry and other devices.
- Synchronize data across different devices. A user's work on one device is automatically synced across every other device.
- Develop a hybrid cloud solution. We offer tools for maintaining elements of your infrastructure on-premises if you choose to do so.
- Add users and services on the fly. It's simple to scale your business to bring on new employees, locations, and tools for doing business.
Email Archiving service details
Safeguard intellectual property
Background: Gartner estimates that about 45% of an organization's emails provide some business value because they are related to a project, an initiative or are considered an official record.1 It's critical to protect this valuable asset—not just to preserve institutional knowledge against employee turnover, but to assure that emails cannot be accidentally (or deliberately) deleted by your employees. What's more, Osterman Research estimates that email storage needs are growing at 31% annually2. If your email is hosted on-premise, the costs of storing your intellectual property will rise astronomically over the life of your business.
How Email Archiving helps: Infinity Technical Services Email Archiving ensures that the value of your company's intellectual property is maintained in perpetuity. By capturing every email as it's sent or received, it ensures a 100% accurate repository, even if an employee deletes an individual email or an entire PST file. It also gives employees the power to recover emails that they may have accidentally lost.
Why Office 365 from Infinity Technical Services
Microsoft Office 365 has quickly become the go-to choice for businesses looking to move to the cloud, and with good reason. It combines familiar Office tools with the flexibility and mobility businesses demand—meaning you can work more collaboratively, on virtually any device and from anywhere. But businesses also need to consider data backup, disaster recovery, communication, compliance, security and more. That's why Infinity Technical Services enhances Office 365 with our full suite of integrated cloud services, providing the essential features and functionality your business needs—all as one solution.
We make it easy.
Every Office 365 seat includes complimentary white-glove onboarding and migration. Our Cloud Concierge™ experts create a custom plan to fit your schedule and minimize impact on users—making your move to Office 365 seamless and easy.
We make it flexible.
We offer a full suite of Office 365 plans and a large assortment of integrated services specially designed to enhance Office 365. The result is an Office 365 solution designed the way you want it.
SecuriSync service details
Real-time file backup
Because SecuriSync is syncing files, it's also able to back them up... as soon as changes are made. SecuriSync syncs and backs up more than just the files in your SecuriSync folder—it also protects files and folders on your Desktop and in My Documents, Music, Video, Downloads and Documents folders. Plus, SecuriSync will also automatically backup photos and videos from iOS and Android devices. And unlike other online backup services, once files are backed up with SecuriSync, they're available from any device: Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and the web.
Real-time backup eliminates the "backup gap"
Most people set their backup to run every 24 hours. But if an employee has spent all day working on a document and then loses a laptop, has a hard drive failure, or gets hit by ransomware, yesterday's backup isn't going to help. Unlike traditional solutions, which create gaps because they back-up on a set schedule, SecuriSync backs up files in real time, every time a change is made. And SecuriSync will keep an unlimited numbers of versions.
As soon as files are created or changed, they're backed up – and instantly accessible from desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and the web. So if data is lost, it can be recovered and restored quickly – reducing downtime and keeping employees productive no matter what strikes.
Restore to any point in time
Backed-up files can easily be restored to any previous versions using SecuriSync in case of hard drive crashes, lost or stolen laptops, accidental deletion or mass file infection. Employees and administrators can use the restore feature to bring back files from a specific time and date.
|Restore from any failure scenario
|1. PC failure, loss or theft
||Install SecuriSync desktop client on separate machine to automatically restore files
|2. Accidental File deletion
||Restore file or folder from SecuriSync Recycle Bin
|3. File Version corruption or overwrite
||Restore a past version from desktop, web or Office
|4. Mass infection, corruption, or overwrites of files (e.g. Cryptolocker/Ransomware)
||Mass roll-back of file and folder states to past date & time
Sync what you want with Selective Sync
Don't need all those images and videos taking up hard drive space? Selective Sync from SecuriSync lets you pick and choose what folders and files you want to sync to your device. All your files will always be available in the cloud via the SecuriSync web experience.